Thursday, March 19, 2009

So it’s been a good ten days now since I last made an actual entry...you know, with words filling up the page as opposed to big pictures with captions! Well I have my list of “Oh-my-god-I’m-gonna-kill-myself” to thank for my blogging absence. But with the worst behind me, I'm back bitches and man have I got things to say!!
Sushi Saturday: For those of you that know me, you would know that SUSHI is my one true love. If I could marry food, I think I would propose to my beloved sushi. Anyhow, a couple of friends and I decided that we wanted to try sushi from a different place than our usual spots, so we ended up going to Blowfish Sushi Lounge. Okay first off, they weren't kidding when they say "lounge". The place was kind of small I have to admit - and it didn't help that we didn't have reservations so we ended up sitting on a side table?? I think that's what it was. Basically the 3 of us were facing the wall! But in its defense the place was really nice, and had a modern twist to its decor. Also the fact that there was actual blowfish in the tanks was also a plus (too bad they didn't puff up though). But here's the plus plus: THE SUSHI WAS DELICIOUS. It wasn't your traditional sushi, but the presentation was great and the un-authentic taste gave the sushi a modern twist. Definitely something different, and I highly recommend this place :)
The Return of GG: I have waited so long for this!! (one month to be exact) But with only 7 episodes left of this season, you know it's gonna get intense!! Here is some tidbits about what's gonna happen on gossip girl (CAUTION: SPOILERS!!!)


If you don't already know, B and N will rekindle their flame. But who's knows for how long. So long Chair and hello Nair???

Gorgina makes a come back. And this time she has Jesus on her side. No actually, she is SAVED!! OMJC (Oh my jesus christ!)

No doubt will perform!! But they won't play themselves, they'll play a band called Snowed Out (say that fast and you'll get it)

Brittany Snow may make an appearance portraying a teenage Lily Vanderwoodsen (PLus the spinoff show will air sometime in May)
& Let's just say that Serena may get a mugshot

Lastly: YAY WE GOT COLDPLAY TICKETS!!!! (and a bitch it was to get them!)

Must Listen:

Hometown Glory - Adele (Soo good!! Her voice is a-mazing)

The Youth - MGMT