Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I was in the middle of working on my sociology presentation (FthatS, I seriously couldn’t care less right now), and then I was overcome with a this sudden notion to BLOG! (Since it seems like everyone is doing so these days...why not join the bandwagon?) I feel like I have quite the opinion on things, and I intend on declaring it for your reading pleasure. So what’s on my mind?? Let’s see:

ONE.
CB and R's Reunion. Can I say WTF?!?! Are you on CRACK? Do you like being punched repeatedly, choked to the point where you lose consciousness, and oh yeah...BITTEN?!? (Again wtf). Sorry R, but abuse is abuse. I know how much you must think in your oh-so-fragile state of mind (and battered body for that matter) how much you "love" him, but bruises aren't a good look for you. Short hair + edgy clothing + cool tunes = yes. Black eyes + split lips + "devil horns" = hells no.
You know you’re a guilty remorseful woman beater when you’re photographed jet skiing & happily-flexing your muscles (Which by the way, you need not as we’ve all seen the picture of R. WE KNOW YOU’RE STRONG.) at Diddy’s mansion in Miami. Nice. Besides that, getting back together with the person that beat the shit out of you just 3 weeks earlier is not cool nor in anyway admirable. BAD ROLE MODEL. (Good Girl Gone Bad Anyone?)

TWO.
MIDTERMS = stress = no appetite = hardly/barely eating = weight loss = skinny = good? HAHA. Yes some would say.
But seriously, it’s funny how I complain about the “stresses” of midterms when all I have left is one. And it’s on Saturday, which gives me another 3-4 days to study for it. Some people have midterms either on consecutive days or double the midterm in one day. Fun. I can’t wait till this is all over, and we can all binge drink our problems away – well at least for the time being. Summer, how I miss you so :(

THREE.
The Hills Season 5!!! I know, I know, it’s probably scripted to the every detail, but I still love it. And if it is scripted, then hallelujah to the script writers because the populations of loyal Hills followers (myself included) totally eat this shit up. The drama, the eye-liner tears, LC’s moustache up close, Speidi at their finest, and Audrina & JustinBobs! What a show. Here's the link to the trailer for season 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPXC9oV224k



Must Listen:
1) The Gateway - Velveteen (sounds SO MUCH like death cab, but it’s not. So scandalous.)

2) Spaceman - The Killers