Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy Busy

So last weekend I was privileged with having my biology midterm on Saturday. In the aftermath of that unnatural event (I mean school on a weekend?! That shit ain’t right), I felt like my weekend, or lack thereof, consisted of only one day – which by the way was a Sunday, so that’s not saying much! Is it just me? Or do you not agree that we all deserve a break? But no, when you’re in University Land, it’s like you’ve sold your soul to your academic advisor-devil, and you can say bye to your social life. It’s quite cruel actually, because the minute you think that you’re done all your midterms, more come storming in like this unwanted weather we’re experiencing right now! If school hasn’t given me a good enough reason to slit my wrists and soak in a bath, this weather will definately do it! Yeah, I went there. Seasonal Affective Disorder anyone?

My list of reasons for "Oh-my-god-i'm-gonna-kill-myself"...but not really because I'm just being dramatic:
Biology Lab Quiz – March 10 (TOMORROW)
Biology Animal Assignment – March 17
Sociology Paper – March 18
Anthropology Midterm – March 18
Sociology Midterm – End of month

And just when I thought I could breathe again.

On a less emo-esque note, COLDPLAY IS COMING TO CALGARY!!!!! This glorious announcement couldn`t have come at a better time! I am soo there :)

Must Listen:
1) Lost – Coldplay (HAH! How appropriate!)
2) Time To Pretend - MGMT