Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm starting to feel like a Dungeon Dragon

Tonight marks the the first Saturday in a long time where I don't find myself slaving away at the threatening hands of some 500 page textbook. The only bitch I am now, is a FREE one! (Yes, it's been probably well over a year since Gaga's "Bad Romance", yet I still find myself using the term "free bitch" where and whenever possible.)

Needless to say, this new-found freedom is due to the completion of my final exams (as of Friday, the 17th, at precisely 9:07am) and the conclusion of another Fall semester at the U. This semester was one of the toughest ones I've had so far, and I don't know if it's due to the seemingly increasing difficulty of these courses, or merely the fact that I'm slowly losing my academic marbles. It's likely the latter, but for my ego's sake, I'll assume the former. Regardless, in the words of Lady Macbeth, "What's done, is done."

So what's next? I don't know. I'll definitely have to find ways to keep myself occupied during this break - more specifically, keep myself AMUSED. I have a tendency to feel extra Billy Bitter or Donnie Downer when I'm bored. I just always have this insatiable thirst for thrill. And let me tell you through experience (aka the past summer), it is not an easy fix. But I'm hoping to spend the break with my friends doing only what we know how to do best, and that's shop, eat, and drink. I swear if these activities were equivalent to sex (very debatable), I'd be such a f*cking whore. Haha.

Here's to good times, and a well deserved break.
Reminder to Self: To live doesn't mean you're alive.

Side note: I have boarded the NICKI MINAJ crazy train. This girl is ridiculous. Now look at what you just saw, this is what you live for....aahhhh she's a motherfuckin' monster. SO Into it.