Monday, June 8, 2009

Work.

So I have survived yet another "Flip" at work (where I have to work from 6pm till 2am after hours on a Sunday night in order to revamp the entire store as the new collection arrives). I think this time around it wasn't half as bad - probably because I knew what to expect and the fact that I wasn't sick this time and didn't have to blow my nose every 5 min. Also the Starbucks Mocha Frapp that I enjoyed throughout, may have helped :) At this point, I have officially been working at Club M for about one and a half months. Throughout this time, I have come to love, hate, dread, and re-appreciate my job (in that exact order). As repetitive as it can be sometimes, actually all the time, I find that the people there really do make it worth working there...and the long hour-train-ride it takes me to get there everytime. I guess I lucked out to have found a job in which I actually like the people I work with, and to actually have things in common with them. I mean half the time I spend talking to them about GossipGirl, The Hills, our love for sushi, and the latest celebrity news. Cha-ching.

Also, completely random, but I thought I would mention it anyways (as I am watching music videos while typing this). Have you ever noticed how cell phones or other similar gadgets make cameos in music videos??? It's like artists just HAVE to flash a cell phone in their vids because they think it's "cool" or something. I personally think it's soo tacky and desperate. Just thought I would point that out.

Must Listen:
1) Knock You Down - Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo
2) Around The Bend - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour (I'm not too sure if this is the latest, but it's a recent song from an ipod commercial)