Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blue Jean Serenade

It's soo hot outside, and as much as I'd like not to complain about our nice weather, I'm hating how suffocating and stuffy my room has become because of it! I feel like I have a sauna in my room, and I assure you it's not half as glamourous as it sounds. But I guess that's summer right? Yes, that's right, I said SUMMER! YAY. I can hear the hallelujah chorus :) Spring courses are officially over (well the classes anyways), and all I have left is one measly test this upcoming Staurday morning. After that, I can fully embrace summer with open arms, free of any school-baggage.

SUMMER x Stampede fun (and no work there this summer!) + Late Nights + Good Company + Hot Sweaty Nights...temperature-wise of course ;) + Vacay (as of now, no destination has been decided) + Stress Free? + Rocking my "new" vintage Ray Bans + Shorts
=
Pure Bliss. This is my kind of math!

About the shorts, I was thinking about rocking the tastefully ripped, cropped/rolled-up denim shorts. Or just "short" shorts in general, the ones that sit just on or slightly above the knee. Good idea? I mean, I love a good pair or Cargos and Bermudas (so comfortable, and I own 3 and 2 respectively), but they just lack the fashion flare that comes with these new "short" shorts that are all over the runways and fashion mags. I don't know. Accquired taste maybe?


YAY or NAY??

&&&

Oh yeah, did I mention? COLDPLAY WAS FKN AMAZING. Like, for reals.




Must Listen:
1) Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2) The Woods - Stars
3) Wonderful - Lady GaGa