Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, I am still alive.

As of lately, my life consists of:

work.
work.
work from 6pm until 2am. yes. believe it.
work.

Well now that exams are over (yay!) I find myself constantly working (not voluntarily I might add, but because my manager keeps scheduling me to work). I know that working in retail doesn't seem like the most tiring of jobs, but when you're constantly on your feet for 7-8 hours, well let's just say it's a bitch. Not to mention the constant folding and refolding of clothes, greeting customers with "enthusiasm" and pretending like you care "how they are". I really hope my manager doesn't read this.
But other than that, the discount's decent and so is my pay considering it's retail, and I just so happened to have found the PERFECT trench coat there!! (It actually fits and doesn't give the impression that I am wearing a big beige curtain)

Apart from work...what else is new? Not too much. I recently went to the Killers concert and they were amazing to say the least. It was such a fluke that I ended up even getting tickets to go. It was meant to be :) I kind of regret not getting floor tickets though...watching a concert just isn't the same without being up front and center - or at least closest possible to the band!! But it defs was one of my favourtie concerts to date. I can't wait for the Coldplay concert!

Must Listen:
1) Yellow - Jem (Her cover of this classic Coldplay song is simply mesmerizing)
2) Sam's Town (Abbey Road Version) - The Killers