Friday, April 17, 2009

I realize that I should be studying like there's no tomorrow, but after reading endless notes of meaningless information for the past hour, I decided to reward myself a 15min break. I never understood why as students we are required to know SO MUCH. I mean, when for the rest of your life, are you ever going to need to know that birds (unlike all other mammals) have a "one-way" air flow meaning that it has a continuous flow/supply of fresh air to breathe?? Probably never.
But okay I was being dramatic. I guess this bird breathing nonsense is somewhat interesting otherwise I wouldn't have been able to remember it enough to even mention it right now. But I ASSURE you, reading everything else makes me want to bleed from the eyes.

Today was officially the LAST DAY OF FIRST YEAR :):):) YAY. And to celebrate, a couple of my friends and I decided that even though we all should be studying, we deserve to go to BSD. Too bad the weather man lied yet again, and the sunny 15 degree weather felt like a rainstorm waiting to happen. Spring, where are you??

Speaking of Spring, this reminds me of its better half aka SUMMER! I know this is a tad bit early to pick a summer song, but I'm gonna do it anyways!!

Summer Song (of the moment):
Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - Lady GaGa

I don't know what it is about this song that reminds me of sunny days free of stress. Perhaps it's the up-beat melody that perfectly compliments the light subject of the song? Who knows, but give it a listen!