Saturday, February 13, 2010

COVETCOVETCOVETCOVETCOVETCOVET (No, not the fragrance by SJP)

This collection completes me. It is everything I could ever ask for and more from a single collection. Christopher Bailey really hit it out of the ball park with his Fall 2010 mens collection for Burberry Prorsum. The colour palletes (army green, grey, navy), the over-sized wool peacoats, the military inspired jackets, the detailing of the gold buttons and zippers, the slim tappered trousers, the fur trims/lining, the DOUBLE COLLARS! The overall detailing is subtle yet doesn't go unnoticed. This collection is basically flawless in my eyes, and I've been officially swept off my feet. **SWOON** ...and drool...
See what all my hype is about in its full glory here: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/fullscreen/F2010MEN-BPMEN/






(Photos courtesy of GQ.com)


Looks 1, 4, 10, 11, 14, 20, 22, 36, 38, and 40 are my favourite. So basically EVERYTHING. The bolded looks are those that especially appeal to me <3

P.S. - I added MUSIC to my blog, so now instead of reading what's on my "MUST LISTEN" list, you can ACTUALLY LISTEN. So keep your ears open for all my fave tunes. Yes, I just used the word fave, does that bother you?