Monday, September 7, 2009

too tired & irritated to make a real post. so sue me.

school. starting. TOMORROW. ugh. let the games begin...
summer how could you leave me like this? i thought i meant something to you; that it would be different this time. i thought you loved me too.

But, on the bright side:The return of school also means the return of my beloved tv shows and some new ones to look out for <3
-Gossip Girl
-The Hills
-The City
-ANTM
-Glee :) :) :)
-Ugly Betty
-The Beautiful Life (we'll see about this one...)

Am I forgetting something? Hope not. It's gonna be fun juggling school AND all SEVEN of these shows. Wish me luck.

Must Listen:
1) Someday - The Strokes
2) 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins (Kind of an old song, but worthy of listening all the same. Chances are, you've probably already heard it before but have forgotten about it.)