Tuesday, August 4, 2009

$ummer $pending

Well my plans to spend time on an "actual beach" completely fell through. Boo, I know. But as much as I thought I'd be disappointed, I'm surprisingly not. Honestly I think I'm still quite upset about my last bank statement, showing that I've somehow blown nearly a grand on god knows what. Ugh. So staying home (and spending less $) doesn't sound too bad right about now. But still, I would've enjoyed the change in scenery...Oh well, moving on.
Besides, I may be going somewhere so much better come January. *fingers crossed*
I decided I would keep the location a secret to prevent from jinxing it :)

Other than that, what else is new? Hmm, let's see. Work is going well. The fall collection has arrived, and I'm pleased to say that I've fallen in love with Club M all over again. Again, notice how anytime I'm excited for something, it almost always involves clothes and/or spending money. I seriously think I'm a compulsive shopper. I mean, I literally get an instant rush of adrenaline the very second I enter a mall, and I'm in a state of euphoria as soon as I purchase something, anything. Speaking of which, the new CrossIron Mills Mega Mall is opening on the 19th of August!! YAY. I booked off work for that shit. $toked.

Must Listen:
My current infactuation is with none other than a little ol' band known as The Cure <3
1) Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
2) Lullaby - The Cure