Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring courses have officially begun for me... and I really don't know how to feel about it. Part of me is just glad that I have something to do other than going to work, and please god maybe now I will have less hours! Here's hoping. But also I think it'll keep my brain functioning thus preventing it from turning into a vegetative state of muck (which I'm sure would've happened if I had the whole four months off). I just wished I knew people in my classes - that or I wish I would've arranged my schedule so that I actually have more than a 15 min lunch break so I can actually meet up with people!! I mean FIFTEEN MINUTES in between my two THREE HOUR CLASSES?!?! What the f was I thinking?! Also considering its a ten minute walk between classes...so I can say bye to eating lunch, and hello to eating disorders =/


Also, completely unrelated but relevant to my life all the same:
In latest TV news, those of you that watch GG would know that Season 2 has offically wrapped up. No more scandals from our favourite upper east siders until August 31st when Season 3 Premieres!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS. The finale would've been completely epic if only they went into more detail about the whole Poppy-money-scam, and how the bitch-renewed Gorgina managed to stop her. But maybe they'll reveal that in the new season, along with Serena possibly finding her dad & Scott (the lily-rufus love child) going to NYU along with D, V, and B with her roommate from hell (Gorgina) & Little J's new regime as Queen. CAN'T WAIT :)

Must Listen:
1) Stand And Deliver - No Doubt (This song is very reminiscent of old-school ska no doubt!)
2) Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode (Such a fun song lol)